You are hereBack to top
Make A Wish List!
The best way to get the books you really want is to create and share a wish list.
It's simple! Find a book you want, click "add to wish list."
You can access your wish list through the ‘My Account’ link and then select ‘Wish List’
WISH LIST SETTINGS
- Title - Title for the wish list. You can modify the default title. This title can be used by other site visitors to search for your wish list
- Your Name - Your name as you would like to appear if you email your list to others. This ‘name’ can be used by site visitors to search for your wish list
- Event or Expiration - The date on which this wish list will expire. For instance, if this wishlist is for a baby shower registry, you may want to make the expiration date the day of the showe. Expired wish lists will not be listed when searching for wish lists.
- Hide Expiration - If enabled, the expiration date will not be visible to viewers
- Private - Private wish lists will not be listed when someone searches for wish lists on a site but can be emailed to friends and family.
- Notes - You can include a description of the wish list, which will be displayed on top of the wish list.
When making any setting changes, make sure to select the ‘Save Settings’ button.
- Modify - You can also update your wish list by adjusting the ‘Wanted’ quantity or removing items completely. Make sure to select the ‘Update wish list’ button after making any changes.
- Download - Wish lists are available for download as a spreadsheet by selecting the ‘Download wishlist as CSV’ button.
- Email - You can email your wish list to up to 10 recipients at a time:
- Recipient's e-mail address - Enter up to 10 email addresses, separated by commas.
- Subject of e-mail - Your email subject line (we recommend making this something your recipients will recognize)
- Custom Message - This is the body of your email, a link to your wishlist will automatically be included at the bottom.
- Make sure to select the ‘E-mail Wish list’ button. A confirmation message will display once the e-mail has been sent.